Monday, February 22, 2010

Are We There Yet?

Are we there yet?
Or
Is This The Last of my Birthday Presents?
This is a very long line.

There is still this long a line inside ?


Am I Really Here?
Yes a two hour drive to Canberra and the Masterpieces of Paris Exhibition was my Birthday present from DD#1. We had a lovely day viewing the artworks. Both of us are Art Teachers. A real Mother daughter day.


My Birthday presents started arriving 3 weeks before the 13Th of Feb with my very own laptop from DH.
I've been learning to use it and learning to blog all at the same time. Multi tasking

The little blue button pin and the lavender filled heart are from Kaite and her Mum. Kaite drove 2hrs plus from Bathurst to lunch with me.

I've had a month long Birthday and enjoyed it all.

Terry







6 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like you've had a great time Terry and been just a teeny bit spoiled?? Lucky girl.
lizzie
xxx

Nat Palaskas said...

Hey, belate Happy Birthday. Glad you enjoyed Masterpieces. I was in ACT twice and didn't get there. I have a feeling I saw some them when I was in Paris. You see, started blogging got you your own laptop! You will be a pro. with it before you know it. Hugs Nat

ria vogelzang said...

How great to see that long line of people!! You're quite the person........ ;0))
What a great presents you got! And the love behind it..... Enjoy!!
Greets from the Netherlands.

Sue-Anne said...

Happy birthday for the 13th! I bet you are loving your laptop. I really want to go to that exhibition. My girlfriend went a few weeks ago and said it was fantastic. Canberra is a 4 hour drive from here so maybe I will get there before it finishes.

kaiteM said...

Isn't that a lovely pose, you are one of the 'Masterpieces from Paris'! What a great day you two must have had, Feb has been a month to remember. hugz, Kaite

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Happy Happy Birthday Terry...what a great exhibition to see...I have to make it up there soon♥x