Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Charity Quilts Finished and other Stitching

The quilt blocks for Emerald QAYG are together and posted .Another Community Quilt finished. I am really pleased with the twin needle stitching and the stippling.
The grand children are here for 2 wks. I made the two crayon rolls as welcome gifts. Already a great success.
A visit to Catti National Park today. A close encounter with local fauna.

How many can you see?






Hope you are all enjoying spring or autumn depending on your hemesphere. Back to Grama...ing


Terry



6 comments:

Jane said...

Two lovely quilts. I really must try some QAYG blocks
Have a great couple of weeks with the grandchildren

ria vogelzang said...

Love your quilts, what great gifts!
And your crayon rolls are such lovely gifts for your grandchildren (and thanks for the great tip!)
Enoy your grandchildren! It's so great to be a grandma!! ;))
(oh, I count four skippy's....)

kaiteM said...

three, but maybe there are more. great work, it's satisfying to get them finished.

kaiteM said...

and probably one in the pouch...k.

Nat Palaskas said...

Good on you Terry for completing those charity quilts. I can see one baby and 3 adults yeah?

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I saw 3 but I will have to go back and look again!!! Cool crayon rolls...have fun Grandma...we are doing the same here next week...Dzintra