Friday, May 20, 2011

Banner and Civil War Quilt





A couple blocks for the Civil War Quilt. I'm only a (few) well ---lots behind.



I'm hoping to get caught up while DH is away. His bag is packed and the alarm is set for 4:00 a.m





The search for good photo shoot places continues. I was fortunate the wall behind the laundry door was the right length for the adjustable curtain rod. woo hoo!I had to just about sit on the laundry sink to get far enough to take a photo of the banner.




It will be hung in our quilting room for the C W A study luncheon on Iceland.



All of the fabrics were gifted to community quilts. After the luncheon I will shorten it by cutting off some of the night sky . I will also need to add to the width to have a lap quilt for the nursing home.




Have a great weekend.

Wishing you time to do something that brings you pleasure. Terry











3 comments:

Ulla said...

That was the nicest wish I've heard for a long time!

kaiteM said...

it's probably too late already but "travel well" to DH.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Have fun Terry while DH is away!!! It looks great...enjoy your weekend...Dzintra