Friday, August 12, 2011

A Farmhouse in France


Two spring flowers  a cactus and a rose


A tantalising apple crumble  (a  G F  success) on the country kitchen table.

  

A unique red speckled candle stick


The candle stick is a gift from DH who discovered e-bay shopping.
I collect enamel candle sticks and this one arrived from A Farmhouse in France.

How timely as I prepare for my trip to the European Patchwork Meeting.  My dearest suggested the trip early in the year. I am actually going. 

Visiting new blogger friends, strolling around Paris and Amsterdam  AND a Quilt Show that encompasses the best of Europe held in 3 French Villages.



Oh I need to pinch myself to make sure it's real. Enjoy the weekend whatever you do.  Terry 

6 comments:

kaiteM said...

is this really real? a trip to France and beyond, swoon.

ria vogelzang said...

Love your beautiful coloured blocks!! And what a gorgeous candle stick!!! That sure is a lovely gift!
Enjoy your preparations for the trip!
:))
Love, Ria.

Nat Palaskas said...

It will be real when you get on that plane, woo hoo! You will a fab. time Terry. Enjoy the preparations - Hugs Nat

Rachaeldaisy said...

Wonderful flower blocks!!! Enamel candlesticks are a fun thing to collect. How exciting that you are going to Europe!! What a fun thing to do, you'll have such a fun time!!

Vireya said...

That sounds like a dream trip! How fantastic!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh Terry....a farmhouse in France...a candletstick (beautiful), a gf crumble...right up my alley....and a trip...YOU GO GIRL...you will have the best time I'm sure...Dzintra