Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily Washing Report

Tuesday
Arrived home at dinner time and snuck in a load which was mostly calico 200cm L x 300cm W. I'm sure it was for curtain lining but found it in dressmaking at a lower price.

Wednesday
Currently on rinse cycle (I can hear it)


Two pieces of fabric destined for laundry bags. I know the blue octopus is in your face but if your an Aussie lad /lass they are part of  your summers.



 Also shopped the trunk. See the light blue fabric on top left pile. It's a light weight denim and I can get two laundry bags from what's there. I'll need to make some big strong colored labels. Did I hear someone use that word !! all for a good cause.


Winter quilt. The Courthouse Steps quilt is my only QAYG I've kept. It is backed with flannel and hands nearly to the floor.

Time to start thinking about Christmas presents I started cutting out a magic pillow case yesterday. Good thing summer T.V. is boring and the days longer.

Off to hang up the wash and iron that enormous piece of calico.  Terry



2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

The octopus and crab fabrics are brilliant for laundry bags!!! Love your courthouse steps. You keep coming up with beautiful quilts.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I love that octopus fabric Terry...and your quilt is just gorgeous!