Sunday, December 9, 2012

Practice

I've been practicing Y seams.



I'm practicing so I can "make perfect" Y seams  Ha Ha. Just hoping for better . This is a 5" square and there is a lining as well making 8 Y's in all.


I'm getting my small square fix as  in this project.


and color hit
                                and 15 minutes play
                                                                it's an Ort catcher!! What's an ort?  You don't know
                                                                                                                                (neither did I)


An ort is a scrap of thread  so this is a thread catcher with a fancy name .


I have another one up to the stage of Yseams off to practice and then to GD's Dance concert late this afternoon.

Happy Lazy Sunday
Terry


2 comments:

Jane said...

What a wonderful shape, love the different colours on each side

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your Ort catcher is so fun! I'm sure your y seams will work perfectly.