Sunday, January 13, 2013

Camping


With my best friends


Awen and Cadel



Wayne getting line ready

 
wonderful



o.k. fish  where are you?


waiting



time for dinner

We cooked hot dogs on a stick and marshmallows for dinner. All fun slept in a tent  and returned to fish at 6:am the next morning. I was so busy enjoying the family I forgot to take pictures. Guess they are in my head.


we also saw lots of kangaroos. At dusk and early in the morning. Cadel counted 70 Skippys in the meadow and I'm sure he was right.

There wasn't much stitching but lots of great times. The house is quiet for now.

Hope you all had a good weekend  Terry




3 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

Looks like lots of fun with your beautiful grand kids!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Terry, What a wonderful time you are all having! I hope you caught fish. 70 skippys must have been a great sight!

Nat Palaskas said...

Looks like a lot of fun Terry. Those kids are so lucky to have G-parents like you guys. Got any fish yet?