Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Things


Come in 3's +



View from the pool

   

Finished challenge from 15 minutes play


I have always wanted to try stitching letters and a request for a fishing quilt from an Aussie Hero was just the boost I needed.  Now it needs a quilt.

 

small solids block to contribute to another Aussie Hero request. 80's theme some back and forth and the gentlemen in question supplied a couple Gwen Marsden looking images. There will be lots of blocks contributed so it should be interesting.

I've had a good start to 2013. May it continue WOW

Enjoy the week stitch when you can.  Terry


4 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

Love the sunflowers! Your alphabet sewing turned out really good, looking forward to seeing it incorporated into a quilt.

Jane said...

The sunflowers are lovely and summery, just what we need, a lovely burst of colour!
I love your 15 minute challenge blocks

Nat Palaskas said...

Letter stitching is fun. I must get back to finish my project. Sunflowers are gorgeous, I love then...

Rachaeldaisy said...

Beautiful Sunflowers!! We have some in the garden too. You've doing lots of wonderful sewing. It's great how the Aussie quilts give you themes to push your imagination. The Gone Fishing is brilliant, such a great idea for a fishing quilt!!