Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter at The Show

Awen at the start of the Day



The early train going to the Royal Easter Show.

Makeup on and a smile to light up the entire train.



Here I am


dancing at the show


the stuff of memories



just can't stop the music.



We had a wonderful day at the Show,
 my dear granddaughter and I. Her group danced twice.  In between sets we rode the ferris wheel and cruised the pavilions, ate gelato and checked out the fun house with friends. 

Today I made some fabric to use with my new template



 Taking Victoria's advice and using a template for the first time. It's easy and I'm using the largest size. experimenting

Happy Easter   Terry

2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

How exciting for Awen to be dancing at the show...Just fantastic! Sounds like a great day all round Terry xo

Rachaeldaisy said...

What an great, experience to dance at the show! She looks like she knows all the moves! Great to hear you had a fun day - ferris wheels and gelati sounds perfect to me!