Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Little



A little bit of knitting resulted in


A very much loved pair of hand warmers for DGS. He chose the two different colours of yarn . I was rewarded with big hugs and smiles. There was also a pink..... very very pink pair for DGD as well but in the enjoyment of a happy family afternoon I forgot to take a photo. AH well another day.




A little bit of crochet resulted in some triangles . My contribution to bunting being made by Kurrajong Spinners for the Muster later in the year.

Enjoy  Terry

3 comments:

Ulla said...

Cute little hand warmers! The triangles look interesting, I might copy the idea for some yarn graffiti needed later.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Love the 2 colours of handwarmers, I can well imagine they were rewarded with smiles. It's getting to that time of year for warm woollies isn't it. I've never seen triangle crochet blocks before! They'll make wonderful bunting. I could see a blanket made of them too. Triangles seem to be the In Thing at the moment.

Nat Palaskas said...

Those mittens are adorable. I wear two colour socks many time when I can find the matching pairs!!!

Hope you keeping well - Love Nat