Friday, November 21, 2014

Good to Go

The sleeping space has been rearrange in anticipation of the arrival of family.




The spare bed is moved with the trundle underneath. I was lucky to get it all moved with help from DH. The big repurosed lounge room furniture was able to stay.

Tomorrow is moving day and most of the furniture will go into storage BUT not the bed. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed and the room awaits


The sewing corner is all set up . I was able to find room for the important items and everything else is acessable . I'm a happy quilter.


The view from my sewing chair. The peace lillies are suffering from 40° heat with strong wind.



DH hand watering to keep the garden wet. Buffalo is snowed in and we'er
sweltering. Whatever the weather quilters are happy sewing.


1 comment:

Nat Palaskas said...

Nice that you still have a corner for your sewing. That was all I had for years when we lived in Abu Dhabi!
Hugs
Nat