Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CHristmas Tree 2017


The Christmas tree always brings happy memories .



Happy memories of childhood making candles covered in whipped wax and smothered  with glitter. My brothers and I loved the time with Dad.

I look at my tree and remember DH making Santas from blown out egg shells for heads with his girls over 40 years ago. Those  Santas are still on the tree.

Other memories of my Mother baking and carrying on the traditions with my own children and grandchildren .

Happy Grama

2 comments:

Vireya said...

Lovely!

I set up my tree last week. It always brings back lots of memories.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your tree looks wonderful, so sparkly and festive. It's so special that it brings back such lovely memories. May this year's Christmas add to the special memories.